Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Lost My Camera and Some Mindless Chatter

I have not been able to find my camera since we got back from Florida. I took some special pictures with friends we visited in North Carolina and am sad not to have them. Im unsure of how to use John's camera , and I miss my camera. So...Whats new you ask? 1. Tori lost her two bottom teeth. She is adoradle...hard to understand but adorable! 2. Bella turned 4 and she is a beautiful child with a beautiful spirit! It was worth the wait for her to trust us and love us! 3. John Jr. continues to be a live wire!! If there is trouble he will find it and if there is no trouble to be found he will invent some! 4. Tori and Bella have developed a beautiful relationship, it is not with out the occasional fighting but they are for the most part the best of friends! Tori has a full size bed and the girls initiated sleeping together a month ago. It warms my heart when they are all snuggled together when I check on them! 5. We are ALL enjoying summer. John put up a swing set and a pool and the kids are loving it. I am enjoying watching them play. The days are not long enough! So...summer is here! Enjoy Pictures soon

1 comment:

Shari said...

I'm sorry you can't find your camera. I hope it reappears soon. Perhaps John Jr. knows where it is:)