Saturday, November 15, 2008

Totally Tori

I am dedicating this post to Tori. Tori turned six last month. I can not imagine my life before her. She brings so much pleasure and joy to our whole family. She is bright, energetic, and loves adult company. Adults usually enjoy being around her too! She is very studious and takes her school work very serious. Monday is her report card and I have no doubt she is excelling. She just learned to read and is doing a good job with reading and writing. She likes to write letters and just spells things phonetically as you can see in the letter she wrote me! She makes John and I proud everyday.

5 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

How cute! She sounds a lot like my Pearl.

Lori W

Shari said...

Wow, I can't believe how she is growing up. Her writing is so cute. Where is mom? Mom is EVERYWHERE! We have to be;)

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Wow.. tori is looking sooo old.. where have the years gone she is six and reading! I saw Stacey today and Ava is looking so much older also !

Jill and Rick said...

Love the pictures, love the note! So darned cute.

Jill

Ohilda said...

Not only is she beautiful, but smart to boot!! Those writings of hers are priceless treasures!