Saturday, April 5, 2008

John Jr.

Where to begin with John Jr? He is ADORABLE. Maybe I think so because he is my son, but I'm thinking he is just a cute boy. Around the Franco house......we say that is his saving grace. There is a reason God made him so adorable! He is all boy, all mischief, and ALWAYS in trouble. I sometimes wish he could get through one day with out making trouble. He is so jealous of the girls. Who after all this time are sisters and friends and I love that! John on the other hand he doesn't love it all that much. So he does things to spite them. Yesterday he snapped Hannah Montana's head off of Tori's doll. It is the ONLY doll she plays with and she was very upset. Bella has been drawing alot so today he broke all her crayons! Aside from that he is a very lovable, goofy boy. He repeats everything Bella says even if it doesn't make sense. Yesterday I asked Bella why she is always coloring......her answer "because I like too" I asked John why he broke Tori's doll.....his answer....."because I like too"! John's pediatrician has been trying to figure out his "real" birth date. Per China, he turned 4 this past December. His pediatrician has said all along....NO WAY! So we had some testing done last year and again this year. Per his bones, his teeth, and his development in general he turned 3 in November. Last year it showed he had just turned 2. I am thinking this is very accurate. We will have to change his birth date because he is so NOT ready school! John gets speech, physical therapy, and occupational therapy. He is one low tone boy. He is like Jello! His favorite shows are the upside down show and Diego. Personally I find Dora and Diego loud and annoying and I cannot wait for my children to outgrow them! As for the upside down show I enjoy Shane and David and I love to watch John interact with his pretend remote control! When John and I got home from China he was not very happy to meet the girls and realize that I have 2 other children. I still think he is not over that! Actually, I think he needs a brother! John loves to eat and eats everything except peas! He is VERY smart and he clearly understands everything we say. His eyes are looking really good. He may need more eye surgery in the future but it is good for now. I will attach some photos of my handsome boy!

No comments: