Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bella Does Gymnastics

A couple of months ago Isabella started doing cartwheels on the lawn. REALLY good cartwheels. I questioned her several times about how she learned this. Apparently there is an episode of Dragon Tales where Emme has to cartwheel over the ogre's bridge. I think The dragons teach her how. This was all Bella needed! So she started gymnastics yesterday. It's always nice when your children find their talent on their own. John took her to class yesterday. She was put in a class with 3 and 4 year olds. After one class the instructor moved her to a class with 5 and 6 year olds! How cool is that? especially since she just turned 4 in May. John took these pictures with his cell phone so they are kind of small. Bella we are so proud of you! Of course John reports that Bella sometimes is more interested in socializing. Im glad she is having fun and Im glad that she has found something that is all hers.

3 comments:

Shari said...

Awesome! Looks like she's a natural. Amelia's been in and out of gymnastics since she was 1. She LOVES it. I love that she loves it.
One of her "coaches" has already talked to be about college scholarship opportunities. I informed him she would be doing it as long as she was having fun.
I think he watched to much of the Olympics.

Ohilda said...

Yaaaay, Bella!! She looks like a natural. I can't wait to put Anna Grace in ballet or gymnastics.

Hugs,

Ohilda

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Bella looks so cute and so much older too! I bet she is a natural. Are her legs muscular? Madison's are and it's just crazy... she's in gymnastics too-- started last week, but I didn't bring my camera.
John's phone pix came out pretty good!