Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Happenings

Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I love what it stands for, I love that it is a sign that spring is usually on the way, I love that people dress up, and I love that my children understand (somewhat) that it is about more than the Easter bunny and chocolate. Our day started out wonderfully. There were baskets, laughter, an egg hunt, and some special family time together before daddy left for work! I dressed the kids and they looked awesome as you can see below! I was determined to get an early start. We sit in the same seat every Sunday at church. I want my same seat even if it is a holiday ! So, I like to go early. I am getting ready to take a few last minute pictures of the kids.......when I see it.........Isabella DREW all over her beautiful white dress while I was dressing John Jr!. I was trying not to freak out. I guess it didn't work. So now i have to change her. I was so ANGRY! So I did what any other mother would do....I changed her into another beautiful dress. One that she hates wearing. So if you think Isabella looks like she was crying in some of the pictures...she was. If you think that she is wearing two different dresses....she was. The rest of the day turned out really nice. We had dinner with a friend who's husband also was working.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny . . . I enjoy your blog, as I expect I would. Glad you have a nice supply of fancy dresses.

Ann Schermann