Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hello World!

Well, I have finally done it! I have been wanting to get blogging but just havent had the time. Being a mom to three children under 6 has kept me hopping. I have been inspired by my friends Sandra, Karen, and Sharie. All of whom we traveled to China with. It will be a good way to keep up with friends and family and show off my beautiful family! Since this is my first post I have not figured out the picture thing yet. Thats a job for when the kids are sleeping. So hopefully i will figure out what Im doing with in the next week and post some pictures.

3 comments:

Shari said...

WOW How the kids have grown...I can't wait to see updates. We've missed you:)

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

YIPPPPEEEEEE ...
I am so glad you have a blog because I've felt out of touch.. the kids look amazing... sooo much older. where has all the time gone..
will be checking in LOTS!!
KAREN

Sandra said...

Yeah, welcome to blog world!!!